Renegade Saints Series – Book 3
By Ella Fox
Release Date: April 24, 2016
His lifestyle. His rules.
Is she willing to risk her heart to play his game?
Guitarist Cole Hayes learned early that falling in love is the easiest way to lose. Determined never to go down that road, he sealed his heart off, numbing himself with erotic and sensual pleasures–with men and women alike. The rules were simple: group sex only and never one-on-one.
It’s all so simple until he meets Devon Bannister, the beautiful director shooting the documentary on his band. Suddenly, she’s all he can think about. Neither can deny the attraction and desire between them.
Although Devon is open to exploring Cole’s lifestyle, for the first time in his life, he finds himself reluctant to share.
How can he own all of her, if he’s only willing to give half of himself?
Renegade Saints Book Three
- “You’re all keyed up,” he murmurs before dropping a kiss on my lips.
- Seeing no point in denying it, I nod.
- “It’s like the first day of school.”
- “Except you already know everyone,” he counters.
- “Still a big day,” I remind him.
- Smiling, he traces my lower lip with his thumb.
- “You’re right,” he says. “It is. You know what I bet would make you feel better?”
- Turning my head, I look up at him. This man is so gorgeous it’s ridiculous. Every single time I’m near him, I get butterflies.
- “Some Vitamin D?”
- His eyes widen before he bursts out laughing.
- “I was going to say we should watch some TV, but if you need your vitamins…”
- “Fuck yeah,” he assures me.
- Since the first night we made love, we’ve been at it every day. The morning after, I sensed he was going to reinstate the no sex rule, but I was not having it. Before he could get the words out, I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock until he was with me one hundred percent. Once he was, I climbed onto him and rode him like a madwoman. There’s been no resistance from him ever since.
- Lifting my hand, I put it on his knee and start gliding it up his leg. When I get to the front of his jeans, I undo the button and the zipper before pulling him out of his boxer briefs. He lets out a guttural sound when I run my thumb over the tip of his cock, and I smile at him as he leans in for a kiss. Every one of his kisses is like a dose of euphoria to me. I hum as I lean in closer and let him dominate my mouth.
- He makes a sound of annoyance when I pull away, but I’ve got what I want in my hand and I mean to have it. Sliding down the seat, I get to my knees on the floor. His fingers slide into my hair and his nostrils flare as he looks at me.
- “When I said Vitamin D, I meant you could bounce on top of it like a good little girl,” he groans.
- Leaning forward, I lick the tip of his dick as I stare at him. When I pull back, I give him an innocent smile.
- “I need to take my vitamins orally right now,” I murmur.
- Sticking my tongue out, I start licking up and down his length as I revel in the sound of his heavy breathing. In the time we’ve been together, I’ve learned how much he loves eye contact when I give him head, so my eyes stay on his as I work his shaft.
- “Such a good little cocksucker,” he says huskily.
Renegade Saints – Book 1
Book One of the Renegade Saints Series
Flynn Rand spent the last decade as the lead singer of one of the world’s most famous bands. Although he’s got a reputation as a player, he’s decided it’s time to find something real.
One look at a photo of Tessa Hamilton has him hooked.
Tessa Hamilton is a highly sought after celebrity photographer. And her teenage celebrity crush was Flynn Rand. Now he’s offering her the professional opportunity of a lifetime, a job as the official photographer for the Renegade Saints’ farewell tour. Assuring herself that her teenage attraction to Flynn was just a puppy love thing of the past, Tessa takes the job.
But the explosive chemistry between them is immediate and powerful. Knowing the rock star life, though, Tessa is hesitant to explore their connection. Flynn has no intention of giving up, and intends to prove to her that they are meant to be together.
Can Flynn convince Tessa that their attraction to each other is the real thing?
Twist Of Fate
Renegade Saints – Book 2
The novella, “Hard to Handle” is included in this ebook!
TWIST OF FATE
One night changed everything.
Leah Cooper was an absolute mess caught in a downward spiral until Gavin Wilde made a brief appearance in her life at a critical moment. Gavin forced her to re-evaluate what she was doing and make necessary changes.
Years later a Twist of Fate brings them back together again when Leah has no choice but to go on tour with The Renegade Saints.
She needs special loving care to bring her back to life and Gavin Wilde knows that he is just the man for the job.
Will Leah be able to get beyond the pain of her past and let Gavin in?
HARD TO HANDLE (novella)
You know what sucks? Getting a Dear John letter from the love of your life five days before your wedding. Know what sucks more? That she’s back, and in order to keep my ranch, I’ve got to marry her.
When she’s not writing, Ella indulges the gypsy in her blood and travels the country. Ella loves reading, movies, music, buying make-up, reading Tmz, Twitter and pedicures… not necessarily in that order. She has a wild sense of humor and loves to laugh. Her favorite thing in the world is hanging out with her family and watching comedy movies.