When she meets The Boy alias Benjamin Riley, everything changes. Katherine tries to hold back, keep her usual control but it fails because Benjamin is everything that Matthew isn’t and that makes him everything that Katherine needs and wants. He awakes her in more ways than one. Katherine ends all tangled up in a steamy hot and passionate love affair with Benjamin. She tries to break if off with Matthew but all of a sudden, he turns into a complete monster and starts being violent towards her, threatening her about some fatal information he has about her family. Katherine can’t stay away from Benjamin, even though she’s perfectly aware that she might jeopardize it all but her love for Benjamin is strong, stronger than her own control. But how strong is Katherine’s control when it all comes down to it? Is the passionate love between her and Benjamin enough for her to start doing things just for her or will she end up in her controlling way again?
In the beginning I was not happy with Katherine for cheating on Matthew. Later in the story, when Matthew’s true personality emerges, I am shocked that she stays with him. Maja does a good job developing her characters. She had me hating the boy, then loving him, loving Matthew, then hating him, and I wanted to give Katherine a swift kick in the ass for most of the story. This story did not have the hook that I am used to. It took a while for me to get into this book. I am glad I stuck it out though, because this story needed to be told. It was very realistic. I know there are couples out there that are very similar to Katherine and Matthew and that is really sad. I hope to see Katherine get her happily ever after in book two.
Hello, as you probably know already, my name is Maja. I’m 28 years old and live in Denmark.
I want to share a little bit about myself and my private life because I want to stay true to who I am and that’s being open and honest.
I’m a single mom to my precious son, Tobias. He’s my blessing and teacher in life – that may sound a little weird but he’s shown me so much, thanks to him, I’ve learned how to fight and to keep on fighting. You see, my son is very sick from some unknown illness and doctors have given up but I haven’t and I will never ever give up.
Last year I read the Fifty Shades book series and loved it, obviously who didn’t?! Anyways, it got me thinking that maybe I should start writing again and let my imagination run wild. I started writing on another story, actually, from a man’s perspective but then Eye Telling came creeping in my mind and I started writing on that instead because I wanted to create a story where the lead male character isn’t a rich and career-minded man in an expensive designer suit but instead a regular but HOT guy who’s not as fortunate. He has a youthful clothing style and tattoos. He had a hell of a childhood but his ‘demons’ isn’t standing in the way of him wanting to be with Katherine (the lead female character).
In this story Katherine is the one who can’t seem to commit.
I never thought it would develop into a full length novel, but somehow it did and I’m so proud to have published my very own romance. It’s been a sweet escape for a sometimes rough everyday life and I can’t wait to share more of my stories.
My social media links:
I don’t have a blog that’s specifically an author blog because I started my blog a long time before I became an author and since I’m not writing short stories or poetry, I haven’t started a new blog site. My personal blog is all about me, life, feelings, ups and downs, hobbies etc. Feel free to check it out and subscribe. I love to receive comments.
And you can also buy it here http://passiontime.co.uk/ebook-erotica-digital-downloads-/408-eye-telling-amazon-kindle-edition-.html (this site is ONLY for 18+)
– Nina Simone with “I Put A Spell On You”
– Mads Langer with “If This Is Cool” / “Last Flower”
– What Now with “Move Like A Sinner”
– The Gracious Few with “Honest Man” / “Guilty Fever” / “Crying Time” / “Silly Thing”
– Snow Patrol with “The Lightning Strike” / “Run” / “You Could Be Happy”
– Train with “Marry Me”
– Yeal Naim with “Lonely” / “Too Long”
– Marilyn Manson with “Coma White”
– Soley with “Bad Dream”
– Lenny Kravitz with “Can’t Get You Off My Mind”
– Soul Asylum with “Runaway Train”
– Kings Of Leon with “Revelry” / “Closer” / “The End”
– Annie Lennox with “Why” / “A Whiter Shade Of Pale”
– Colbie Calliat with “Fallin’ For You”
– Shoes For Julia with “Papercut” / “I Am The Other” / “Bringing On The Heartache”
– Howie Day with “So Much Love”
– Stone Temple Pilots with “Plush” / “Creep” / “Big Empty”
– Brenda Lee with “Ballin’ The jack” / “Hallelujah I Love Him So”
– Birdy with “Without A Word” / “Fire And Rain”
– Ayo with “How Many Times” / “Down On My Knees”
– Marie Mena with “Miss You Love”
– Passenger with “Let Her Go”
– Tyrone Wells with “Running Around In My Dreams”
– Finger Eleven with “Change The World
– Lukas Rossi with “Runaway” / “Heartbreaker” / “Evolution”
– Ron Pope with “Wherever You Go” / “One Grain Of Sand”
– Jenni Alpert with “Simple Mood”
– Bic Runga with “Captured”